torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

* Searching for Hope * by Konstantinos_Vasilakakos (http://ift.tt/1zXNIwk)


(Watch in full screen!) Many times in my attempt to approach the unexpected I find myself to be in the most strange and distant places, away from my home and from my goals. Life is something wonderful and often has its own way to leading us in our dreams! In the winter that passed I've been doing winter mountain climbing courses and I had the opportunity to go to the mountains that I had not been there in Greece. But what made me the most beautiful impression was Ziria where we took lesson while it was night. The sky was clear and dry! The polar star above the refuge and the landscape full of snow. So I put the camera to photograph all night and went into the company that did the course. After we ate and rest and in the morning I got the camera stopped just befor touching her, I went out of battery. The moon was so thin but it gave a faint light over the snow combined with other mountains! I may not took photos I took when we went on the top but it worth the whole experience! Because life begins when you do things you love. This photo is dedicated to all my climbers friends I met this year during our lessons. If want share it with your friends, thanks for your time. 14-2-2014 Nikon D610+Samyang 14mm f/2.8 f/4 iso800 30sec x714 frames. via 500px http://ift.tt/1HM1sey

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti