keskiviikko 22. huhtikuuta 2020

PictureCorrect.com: The Simple Long Exposure Tip Nobody Talks About

This article is based on concepts from the The Complete Guide to Long Exposure Photography if you want to dig deeper for further training.

When I first started in Long Exposure photography, I became very frustrated.

I purchased all of the right gear, and I followed the simple steps as listed with various online blogs.

Yet, at least half of the time, my photos were boring, and the long exposure effect was minimal.

I discovered something pretty important on my own that no online tutorial had covered for me.

I want to share my discovery with you today in this quick tip so that you can avoid the headaches that I endured.

unimpressive long exposure example

Photograph #1 By Kent DuFault

Here’s one of my early attempts at Long Exposure Photography that left me scratching my head. You can barely see the long exposure effect!

more maximized long exposure effect

Photograph #2 By Kent DuFault

Here is another attempt after I discovered my quick tip that I am going to share with you today.

The quick tip is almost embarrassingly simple, yet so important to your success.

shallow vs deep angle for long exposure

Photograph #3 By Kent DuFault

Here’s your Long Exposure quick tip:

The angle of view from the camera to the subject will play a critical role when capturing the Long Exposure effect. When this angle is shallow, the effect is minimized. When this angle is deeper, the effect is maximized.

It’s also essential to take into account the angle of the subject movement as relative to the camera position and point-of-view. But that’s a discussion for another day.

long exposure with deep angle

Photograph #4 By Kent DuFault

Remember, a deep angle equals a fantastic long exposure effect! Next time you’re out for some long exposure shots, give this tip a try and see how it works for you.

For Further Training on Long Exposure Photography:

Photographer Dieter Appelt said, “A snapshot steals life that it cannot return. A long exposure creates a form that never existed.” If you’ve ever been mystified by other photographers’ tack sharp extended exposures and mind-blowing daytime long shutter speeds, then you should take a look at the full in-depth eBook. It is currently discounted for all of us isolating at home if you want to check it out.

New: The Long Exposure Photography Guide

This guide was designed to walk you through every step of long exposure photography with a complete description and a visual reference. Each lesson is broken down into easy-to-follow steps, recommended resources, and self-check quizzes to make sure you understand each and every technique.

Deal found here: The Long Exposure Photography Guide at 71% Off


Go to full article: The Simple Long Exposure Tip Nobody Talks About

What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook

PictureCorrect subscribers can also learn more today with our #1 bestseller: The Photography Tutorial eBook

The post The Simple Long Exposure Tip Nobody Talks About appeared first on PictureCorrect.



from PictureCorrect https://ift.tt/2ywFzWp
via IFTTT

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti