keskiviikko 18. joulukuuta 2019

The Signal by alexpetrovphoto (500px.com/alexpetrovphoto)


Quiet night, open sky and my gear- it’s all I’ve ever needed that time. So, I climbed on the Bald mountain in Russia, where these abandoned observation facilities are scraping the sky and got ready for shooting. It’s weird how mesmerizing and soothing starlit night can be and after an hour I started to fall into somnolence. That was the moment when I heard a loud snorting right in front my face. The first thought was a wolf. It’s a pretty common guest there. I raised slightly my flashlight and saw a red fox staring at me with the same quizzical look, which I probably had. We gazed at each other for a little while and got back to our things. Maybe I crashed on his favorite spot to admire the scenery or maybe he thought that I’m an easy prey but it definitely was a memorable experience. via 500px https://ift.tt/2kyyhGS

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti