perjantai 6. maaliskuuta 2020

Rifugio Galvarina in the night by marcocalandra89 (500px.com/marcocalandra89)


Facebook page | Website | Google + Finally the new moon has come. The weather forecast promised clear sky from clouds, so I had to find a place to take a shot of the Milky Way, because in these cases it's more visible. So, in the afternoon I went to the volcano Etna and I started the long path that leads to the "Rifugio Galvarina". Six and a half kilometers alternating between forests and solidified lava where you could admire the beauty of the nature. When I arrived, even though there was no light pollution, I was not able to see the Milky Way as I would expected, so I searched a good position to realize a startrail. I photographed first the ground, then the sky and through Photoshop I fused them together adjusting finally some other parameters. via 500px https://ift.tt/1k8JIeP

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti